Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A conversation with God

Little child
Land on my terrain
Ignorant you shall be
For you are only human within the flesh

Father
Guide me through your tangible heaven
I am an imperfect piece of your creation
And my novice knowledge needs to be steered

Little child
You shall not be driven like my other creations
Get a grip on your wheel and steer
And I expect no calamities for you are a queer amongst my land
A detached soul of mine
Blessed with adversity

My child
You shall give and not be given
Drive and not be driven
Spread a smile my little queer
Satisfy your brothers and sisters throughout my land
-
They will cut you open
Ignorant of their reasons
Forgive them still
And if you dare complain
I shall dim your voice and numb your speech

Oh father
What blessing is it to suffer?
What sin have I committed to be dressed up with agony and sued up with silence

Little Child
The smile you cause shall give you affection
The joy you spread shall maintain perfection
And through their reflection you’ll earn your pleasure
-
Part away into your journey etched with my words
Part away...my little Drama Queer

No comments:

Post a Comment