Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Purple Ending

Down on my knees
The colorless rain washes off the purple blood away
I stand on my feet
I pray for the one who dwells within
Send me someone to listen
Father
No one can hear my silence
No one can see through this poker face
But I beg them to see through those eyes
I beg the companions and the strangers
No one's their but they try to be
Through my silent words I scream to them
"Break through my quarantine
I have things to say
My pain shall speak
My soul needs to bleed
Sit me down for a session of persistent tears
My pain is in pain"

The purple blood has washed away indeed
But I await those secluded purple tears
To wash away the purple scars that are still of existence
I don't want to go back
But I want to let go

I missed the true laughter of mine
I miss the true smile that now I hide
I miss singing the same old beautiful Paparazzi verses
That have now become new painful curses
"I'm your biggest fan I followed you until you left me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar you know that I did become your Paparazzi
Promised I'll be kind but I didn't stop until I killed my heart
Baby you'll be famous chased you down until I left me
Papa-paparazzi"

I'm not angry at God
I'm not angry at anyone
I'm angry at myself

Living to what lays ahead
I hope to sing those beautiful verses again
As I pray that love won't take my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment