Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Open Doors

Did I not beg you not to knock on my doors again
Did I not beg you to spare twisting my twisted heart
You wrapped me up with wires of tenderness
That eventually became metallic wires of spikes that left me with emptiness

I blame you not, for I can simply not open my doors
But I'm a fool to the sound of you
That I immediately open to you my doors through your rhythm
I'm a coward to the figure of you
That I simply subside to your profundity

And so through my open door
You'll feed on the abyss amount of love that I offer
And just before I feed on bliss
You simply slam my door onto my face

And though I know my ink of tears won't dry
Love,
I beg you again
Knock on my door no more
Ring neither my bell nor phone
For I can't help but answer your call

1 comment:

  1. I simply love!
    very hurtful indeed, sad and depressing, but beautifuly written. Pain does make out the best of a poet after all...
    dear friend... you are hurting, and thus your journey in poetry had just begun whether you want it or not.

    ReplyDelete