Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Simply Beautiful

Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love and Beauty

This poem is dedicated to Farah Faisal =)

When the clouds scatter
After they bless us with a beautiful shower of rain
A bleak of the sun penetrates through the grey angry skies
Skies that left the kids and the weak frightened
But after the inane breakthrough of your beam
You spread peace so colorful and intangible
So uplifting and hopeful

And once your beams struck a garden
A garden with poly-colored different butterflies
And mono-colored beautiful Jasmines
Right in the center of that garden
A beautiful girl skips across
Rhythmically to the song of her singing heart
Wearing a white gown looking like Aphrodite
With a pink guitar wrapped around her holly aura
Aura so blissful and transparently white
So holly and sincere

I only write these words because
I see those butterflies in you
I see you when I look at a lonely white Jasmine
I see you when I look at an innocent little girl skipping
I see you when I listen to a joyful guitaric song
And whenever I see you, yes you!
All I have to say is
You're simply beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment