Monday, December 21, 2009

I Breathe

In the streets of this warm city
The fancy skyscrapers
The cozy atmosphere
Under the lights of the roads
I feel numb from all the pain
So sedated and drugged I am
I could just stop and stare all day

And I walk along these roads
With my black and grey textured bunnyhug
My music, my only best friend
And I smile
For they make me feel so safe, isolated, and free

But as I walk
My hands swing against intangible air
Deprived for a hand to hold
Not a friend, not an ancestor
But a lover
A dear beloved to pour-in happiness into my half empty glass of happiness

And when I see two lovers walking happily
My throat hurts
And it feels as if all my tears are hidden on the top of my mouth
My bronchioles as if they are shuddered
But I walk on with silence and no complains
For he who elicited me into his chaotic creation
Has dimmed my voice and numbed my speech

1 comment:

  1. lol, love, ya m3azzebni :D
    hope you will find the one to hold ur hand... you have such a heart, and u deserve it, unlike a few pple i know!

    ReplyDelete