Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lullaby

I tried singing my demon a lullaby
But he wouldn’t sleep
Your pain had awakened my twin of May
He altered my white wings to black
For myself is too proud to allow itself getting hurt
And so it defied letting you live in peace

Darling,
Had I not told you your presence sealed my Satan away
But you’re not there anymore
I wanted someone to blame when everyone departed away
And my pain chose you, most beloved and most brittle
Excuse me not
But you hurt a part of me and I cannot bear my pain

Darling,
Let these words be injected to your veins that shall conquer your heart
“I’d throw myself off the rock if you were to leave” I said
But I had to leave it seems
I love you so much not to hurt myself
So I hurt you instead
Excuse me not
But I unconsciously did lust your pain

And when I killed you
I could no longer sense my demon
It seems he rested in peace
But then Darling,
The Jesus in me bled my name from your pain
For you bled yours cause of mine
He’s dying at the gates of the fairytale I call life
And so, I beg you
Bring him back to life
Excuse me not
But I love you so much to let you go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment