Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Speechless

That night
That night when the moon was full
The Fake Island and city
The fake IDs, the Vodka, Beer and the Whiskey
So out of our minds, we just needed the drugs too

That night
I can’t forget how you looked at me with those brown eyes
That Johnny Depp hat of yours
So drunk everything was blurry except for you
So drunk that it felt sober just being around you

That night
In the back of the car we kissed
The taste of your lips still occupies my senses
Your aura numbed my nerves
And your warm breath left my heart mended

Out of all those that follow me
I still can’t believe that you got me
I felt so happy I could die
And next time you see me day dreaming
Spare asking what took over my mind
You know the answer more than I could ever imply

I came back home the next day
So angry and lost I just wanted to stay
I threw all the books around looking for my dictionary
So crazy I was the books I threw broke and ashtray
all 1286 pages I read
But no word I read best described you
And I realized that you've left me speechless
so speechless I thought I'll never write again
just speechless

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooommmmmgggg i adooreee ur writing,,, i swear to god ur william shakespear the 2nd i praise u <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant choice of words m8. you make quite a bright poet.

    ReplyDelete